If you've come here looking for my taphophile and graveyard posts, they can now be found at my new blog, Beneath Thy Feet. Hope to see you there.

Friday 12 October 2007

Muy Bein

Whilst out shopping today I was pushing Pugpoo around in her pushchair listening to her chuntering away to herself.

After several minutes the words started to become clearer and I almost fainted in the street.

Pugpoo was counting to seven in Spanish!

Now one of Pugpoo's favorite shows is Dora the Explorer. I had no idea that she was actually paying attention to it, let alone learning something.

So for all those parents out there that feel guilty because they sit their children in front of the TV for five minutes of precious peace. You have it from me, TV is educational. I have now started counting to Pugpoo in French and her application to Mensa is in the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...