If you've come here looking for my taphophile and graveyard posts, they can now be found at my new blog, Beneath Thy Feet. Hope to see you there.

Thursday 15 November 2007

Curse you Neigh, My Little Pony from Hell. Curse you!


Curse you Neigh, My Little Pony from Hell. Curse You!

Innocent looking lump of pink plastic and matted blue hair. Curse you!

You lay there looking inert, in-adamant, but I know the dark sinister truth. You rule my very existence!

Without you I would not have an ounce of peace or blissful sleep. For without you, Neigh Neigh, Pugpoo couldn't possibly sleep or get through the day without twiddling and stroking your nylon hair.

I watch you as you lay there discarded on the floor with an evil twinkle in your fake jeweled eye. Your time will come my friend, your time will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...