If you've come here looking for my taphophile and graveyard posts, they can now be found at my new blog, Beneath Thy Feet. Hope to see you there.

Thursday 17 July 2008

They're alive, THEY'RE ALIVE *mwah haw haw haw!*



At the end of last month myself and the girls planted some sunflower seeds in a pot. We carefully watered them everyday and pretty soon we had an impressive group of little sunflower plants.




Obviously they needed a larger home so we decided to plant them by the wall in our back garden. Within a matter of days they had been ravaged by slugs and snails until all that was left where the little bamboo canes we used to prop them up. I decided to chalk this one up as a loss and start again.




That was until yesterday when I went to dig out the remaining sunflower stumps and I saw this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...