If you've come here looking for my taphophile and graveyard posts, they can now be found at my new blog, Beneath Thy Feet. Hope to see you there.

Friday 13 February 2009

An Evening With Derek Acorah!

Friday the 13th unlucky for some, but this evening I had the opportunity to go and see Derek Acorah live at the Wycombe Swan.

To be truthful I wasn't really sure what to expect, in fact once the initial excitement wore of I wasn't entirely sure that I actually wanted to go. After all when I told people that I was going I got a very mixed reaction.

Would it be a big fake plugfest? Would it be boring (I have trouble staying awake during a whole hour of Most Haunted)? Would I get there and an wish I had stayed at home and watched QI instead?

I have to say though, that I was pleasantly surprised. A very interesting and thoroughly enjoyable evening. I think that had a lot to do with the fact I was actually child free and myself for a couple of hours. Would I go again?

Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...