If you've come here looking for my taphophile and graveyard posts, they can now be found at my new blog, Beneath Thy Feet. Hope to see you there.

Friday 2 April 2010

The things that Amy says



I was discussing the weather with Amy when I asked her why she was wearing a long sleeved top today, fully expecting the answer to be, because it's chilly outside. 'So I can wipe my nose?' asked Amy

Talking about lightening during a storm. 'I don't want the lightening to come in through the window and poke me with it's sharp jabby bit.'

We need to fly my kite somewhere where there aren't trees, like outer space!

1 comment:

  1. Why, that is so cute, original and childlike---adults could be more like that and be fun to be around!

    Thanks for visiting my kitty blog so often and leaving sweet comments. This is my first visit to your other blogs...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...