If you've come here looking for my taphophile and graveyard posts, they can now be found at my new blog, Beneath Thy Feet. Hope to see you there.

Friday 29 April 2011

Dear So and So...

Dear So and So...





My first stab at Dear So and So. I hope I got it right.






Dear Next Door,



In the spirit of being neighbourly, for every 'dog end' you chuck over my fence - I shall fling back a dog turd. That is all.



Yours cheerfully,





Herding Cats x






Dear General Public,




My cats talk to me, just because yours won't talk to you - doesn't make me crazy.




Yours stark ravingly bonkers,




Herding Cats x






Dear Narrow Minded and Weak Willed,




Poison goes where poison's welcome.




Yours non-judgementally,





Herding Cats x





Dear Politics,




Calm down, dear? Frankly, I couldn't give a damn.




Yours unintrestedly,




Herding Cats x

5 comments:

  1. hahahaha go for it on the 'dog end' front! And your last letter made me chuckle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ... wonderful, I loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm relieved to hear that your cats talk to you. I had a cat who could talk too. Seriously

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to have a cat who talks to me... And that looks like an interesting linky, I'll go have a look now.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...