If you've come here looking for my taphophile and graveyard posts, they can now be found at my new blog, Beneath Thy Feet. Hope to see you there.

Thursday 19 April 2012

Alphabe Thursday - V is for Vinnie



Or as some of you may know him, The Husband.

He moans too much, gets on my nerves and generally drives me to distraction. But he loves me and that makes him almost as crazy as I am.

He has always been there when a need him and when I don't and for that I am truly grateful!


For more Alphabe Thursday posts, please visit Jenny Matlock's blog.

16 comments:

  1. I love his slightly "what are you doing now" look! Have just read your about me to the right of your blog as well. The last sentence made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, a post for your DH! That's a good way to put together today's 'V' post assignment.

    Voice

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful tribute! He sounds like a great guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful B & W high-quality, exquisite light, a good portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Short, sweet. Nice photo shot♫♪

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful V post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice take on V! "Vrilliant idea!" Cool shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a good thing to realize how fortunate we are!~Ames

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the picture. Isn't that true for all husbands?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mine also moans too much, is too loud and generally gets on my nerves. They do seem to get under your feet. But I'll keep mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The ones that love us when we don't think we deserve it and special people.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way to go, Vinnie! More happy years to come..

    ReplyDelete
  13. good v post, I think all husbands are the same!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photo - smouldering, moody and the man you love!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...