If you've come here looking for my taphophile and graveyard posts, they can now be found at my new blog, Beneath Thy Feet. Hope to see you there.

Saturday 11 October 2008

Dearest Darling Vincent,

I love you very much and I know it's not your fault that you found yourself unemployed at the end of last month, but.


I simply cannot wait for you to knob off back to work!


I am sick of watching daytime crap on the TV. Yes, I actually do prefer Spongebob and Backyardgains!


Stop interfering in the way I run the house. I have managed it so far without the children killing each other the animals running away or the place burning to the ground, thank you very much!


Your loving, if slightly peeved wife xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...