If you've come here looking for my taphophile and graveyard posts, they can now be found at my new blog, Beneath Thy Feet. Hope to see you there.

Thursday 16 October 2008


Well the mystery of Amy's non eating has been solved. She has come down with another cold and this one's a baddie.
She has an awful hacking cough at night. However her night time cough medicine seems to be helping with that.
She was surprisingly cheery this morning and came out with the few gems.
When daddy asked for a cuddle she said, 'no daddy, you're sad!' I don't think she meant boo hoo either.
As she was up early this morning she was watching me get dressed, when I took off my night shirt and went to put my bra on she giggled and said, 'I can see your boobie buttons!' Thats nipples to you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...