If you've come here looking for my taphophile and graveyard posts, they can now be found at my new blog, Beneath Thy Feet. Hope to see you there.

Wednesday 8 October 2008

On the road to Happy

Today Vinnie got a phone call at 5:30 pm.


He got the Birthday's job he was after and at the same rate of pay he was on at Motor World.


He starts on Tuesday!


So all we have to do now is juggle things about for the next few weeks.


We also received a letter from Housing Benefit wanting Vinnie's P45 before they pay for the two weeks he was out of work. One problem there, we have a month to produce it and Vinnie won't get it for 6-8 weeks.


'Why hello! Yes I have no money and would like to claim some benefits. Please could you kindly direct me to the nearest brick wall so I may dash my head against it? Thank you very much!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...