If you've come here looking for my taphophile and graveyard posts, they can now be found at my new blog, Beneath Thy Feet. Hope to see you there.

Wednesday 27 May 2009

What's the best thing you've got from Freecycle?

What is the best thing that you have got from Freecycle the national recycling webgroup, a sofa, a bike, maybe a TV?



I have to say without a doubt that this is the best thing I have come across.





Meet Lola Fannola, a 9 week old grey kitten. We answered an add for her on Freecycle never thinking that we would actually be lucky enough to get her. So a new friends for Charlie O'Marley.

Shame that he has chosen to spend his time hissing at her instead of getting better acquainted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...