If you've come here looking for my taphophile and graveyard posts, they can now be found at my new blog, Beneath Thy Feet. Hope to see you there.

Wednesday 12 January 2011

The Gallery - Body Parts




This week's theme for The Gallery over at Sticky Fingers blog, is Body Parts.




The urge to be morbid was overwhelming , but I managed to restrain myself, barely.




Below are some pictures of my most favourite body parts. The kissable toes of my cat Lola Fannola from The Paw Relations blog.







To see more entries in The Gallery, please click here.

12 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the texture of the close-up cat paws--so soft! Makes me miss having cats.
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely and yes, kissable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what lovely furry paws. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a cat person myself, but they are actually very nice paws, I never really looked before!! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they really are lovely photos, the paws look so soft. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous paws! I bet it's a beautiful looking cat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those photos are lovely. They look like they could have been taken 50 years ago - in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shots, very evocative. Makes me want to have afternoon tea and stroke a cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you weren't morbid and instead went with those lovely paws!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are fantastic hon. I have two cats and their paws are by far my favourite bit. so cute and like velvet. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...