If you've come here looking for my taphophile and graveyard posts, they can now be found at my new blog, Beneath Thy Feet. Hope to see you there.

Sunday 28 October 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

 
 
 
 
1.  Pattern(s)
 
Patterned Royal Mail Post Box.
 
 
 
 
 
2.  Machine
 
Old JCB buried in undergrowth
 
 
 
 
 
3.  Signs or Logos
 
A sign on my six year old daughter's bedroom door that states:  No Singing!
 
 
 
 
 
4.  Rocks or Stones
 
Stone birdbath on top of plum slate chippings.
 
 
 
 
5.  Sparkle
 
Sequins in the sunlight.
 
 
 
 
My contribution to Scavenger Hunt Sunday.

6 comments:

  1. Great selection of pictures - I love the birdbath with the contrasting colours and I'm curious about your daughter's no singing sign! The machine is spookily like a similarly abandoned one near us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mailbox is awesome. Great job with the bokeh for sparkle! I love the leaf composition, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to smile at your daughter's sign. I always wonder what they're thinking... The birdbath has wonderful contrasts and sparkle is sure sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots. Love your patterns and machine. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the Mailbox!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your intreptations!
    No Singing! hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...