If you've come here looking for my taphophile and graveyard posts, they can now be found at my new blog, Beneath Thy Feet. Hope to see you there.

Wednesday 16 July 2008

Why did we buy a trampoline?


Why? WHY?


How could I have possibly thought that purchasing a ten foot trampoline and enclosure would be a good idea?


There I was, visions of long hot summer days, the girls bouncing gleefully on the trampoline together as I sat and sipped cool drinks while the air filled with their joyous giggling, as I handed over my debit card.


Things went pretty smoothly for the first few weeks after the initial installation. Of course that might have been due to the fact that it did nothing but lash down with rain as the girls stared forlornly out of the window at it.


But, the sun is back and now the air is filled with a sound. The sound of arguments.


Both Ana and Amy seem to be totally incapable of sharing the trampoline and all the do is bicker, fight, pinch, whine and in some drastic cases bite.


Therefore they are banned from the trampoline for the rest of the week.

I think mummy might have a go later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...