If you've come here looking for my taphophile and graveyard posts, they can now be found at my new blog, Beneath Thy Feet. Hope to see you there.

Friday 10 February 2012

Photo Story Friday - Uncooperative


Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli


Uncooperative little madam.


Honestly, I don't know why I bother. All I ask is that she sit there and gaze at the scene before her in an arty farty sort of way. YOU'RE FIRED! Good models are so hard to come by these days.


There's still snow on the ground, with more forecast for today. That's it, I'm going into hibernation. Wake me when it's over.

11 comments:

  1. I luv the personality coming through. I think black and white shots look really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love the look she's giving you.

    You know, maybe she's practicing her haughty model look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! I knew there was a reason I never had girls. She's a pistol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a cutie. And really, you captured the essence of Who She Is at that moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's adorable! I can't even find a human model.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great capture. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually wish we'd get some snow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol... that is so sweet, yet she looks thru the corner of her eye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw what a pose. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol. I have a 4-year-old daughter who is not cooperative for the camera anymore. Thank goodness I have an 11-month old too. hehe. Great shot though!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...