If you've come here looking for my taphophile and graveyard posts, they can now be found at my new blog, Beneath Thy Feet. Hope to see you there.

Friday 13 April 2012

Photo Story Friday - Bomber



Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli


It was an early sunny morning trip to the park to discover some 'street artists' had got there before us.

Also the sudden and startling realisation that your child is the LOUDEST in the whole park.

I could her her dulcet tones drifting on the breeze, like nails across a chalkboard or a squeaky hinge in need of a damned good oiling.

I pretended she wasn't mine.

2 comments:

  1. I love the street art....I think we should provide more space for people to perform it.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the image and is it bad that I like that you pretended your child wasn't yours even more?? :) Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...