If you've come here looking for my taphophile and graveyard posts, they can now be found at my new blog, Beneath Thy Feet. Hope to see you there.

Monday 19 January 2009

Frozen Jelly!


Yesterday I went all Domestic Goddess and decided it would be a good idea to make some individual jellies for Ana to take to school in her lunch box.

I have these moments every so often, but I usually lie in a darkened room until they pass.

Anyway jellies made I popped them in the large fridge in the shed. The same fridge as it happens that has always had the dream of becoming a freezer. Two of the jellies froze overnight.

Now I have two options open to me here.

Defrost and hope they will be fine

or

Chuck them and deny all knowledge of having made jellies in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...